Kako skinuti zadnji far na fiesti MK5 2002-2005

Spoljašnje uredjivanje.
Odgovori
xXStrahinjaXx
Poruka: 973
Član foruma od: utorak, 1. mar. 2016. u 15:09h

Kako skinuti zadnji far na fiesti MK5 2002-2005

Poruka od xXStrahinjaXx » ponedeljak, 30. maj 2016. u 00:23h

Pitah ljude kako se skidaju farovi , oni kazu "ma imas 2 srafa i samo ih odvrnes"
POGRESNO !!!!

Umalo ne polomih stop lampu jer slusam priucene ljude.Posto na youtubu nema,a nema nesto ni na netu, nasao sam na jednom jedinom mestu pa rekoh da podelim sa vama sigurno ce nekom trebati.
How to change a mk6 Fiesta rear brake bulb
I noticed that my partners brake light had stopped working the other day. Being the generous and thoughtful person I am I said "Don't worry babe, I'll change it for you". So off I popped to Halfords to buy a bulb set. Halfords 380 in case you need to know. "Would you like help fitting that sir?" asked the girl at the checkout. "No thanks" I replied. How hard can it be to fit a rear bulb to a Mk6 Fiesta? Fitting FROM £3.99 it said...

I got home and investigated the car. I noticed 2 star bolts. I thought undo them, take off cover and change bulb. Simple.

Oh no... this was NO five minute job for someone who does not know how to change the bulb. There was no way I was giving up. I decided to consult google as there was bound to be a tutorial or something to help right? Wrong. All I could find were forums of contradicting posts all asking my exact question, I have removed the 2 star bolts but what now? The light assembly simply will not budge. A few said yank it, a few said remove another bolt. But what other bolt? I can't see anything.

After an hour of trying to work it out and worrying if I would break something I did eventually manage to change the bulb on the left. It took less than 5 minutes for the right side. Easy when you know how! I decided to put this on my blog (with pictures) in the hope that someone else will find this exact how to and not the unhelpful discussions I found.

Changing a Ford Fiesta rear brake bulb. Here's what I did:

Slika

Step 2. Remove this WINGNUT - Yes there is a wingnut and this photo is proof. You need to fiddle a little but its there. It took 50 complete turns too so don't give up! It's up behind the light, there is a small hole you can put your hand in. Easier for smaller hands!
Slika
Step 3. Pull the light assembly, it may need a little force as there is a push fitting. Be careful because there is a connector on the back. Remove the connector by pressing the little 'tooth' down and pulling. It may need a little 'jiggle'.
Slika
Step 4. Unclip the Circuit strip board and remove the whole thing. At this point you could choose to replace all the bulbs in one go.
Slika
Step 5. Place everything back together carefully and fit back to the car. 5-10 minutes. Easy when you know how!
Ford Capri 1973 Golf 1 1.6 1984
Golf 2 1.6 1986 Golf 3 1.6 GT 1996
Golf 3 2.8 Vr6 Golf 4 2.0 2002
Ford Fiesta 1982 960cc
BMW E39 4.4 2003 Honda Accord 2.0 2006
Ford Fiesta 1.25 2004

Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2007
Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2008
Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2008
Ford Kuga 1.5 EB 2015
Kia XCeed 2020

BojanM
BOFH
BOFH
Poruka: 7123
Član foruma od: četvrtak, 5. avg. 2010. u 14:19h

Re: Kako skinuti zadnji far na fiesti MK5 2002-2005

Poruka od BojanM » ponedeljak, 30. maj 2016. u 00:32h

Lepo bi bilo da navedeš izvor, još lepše da se prevede pa da i oni koji ne barataju toliko engleskim mogu da iskoriste uputstvo :) Ali, dobar i slikovit DIY. thumbsuph
pozdrav, Bojan

Slika
Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac... -- George Carlin

Shomy_ksh
Počasni Čak Noris
Poruka: 3609
Član foruma od: utorak, 4. avg. 2009. u 04:45h

Poruka od Shomy_ksh » četvrtak, 28. jul 2016. u 12:45h

I ne pitaj svakog vec samo one koji imaju takav auto :D

cini mi se da sam kacio DIY kako skinuti stopke :D
Ford Fiesta DuraTorQ 1,4TDCi
Phase Evolution Opus 500.1 + Mac Audio Select 12 with Alpine CDE-9882Ri
Dragomir piše:Ma volim kada se raspisete,milina mi je da citam
1.0 EcoBoost bar od 92kW...u JH sasiju da legne...kad tad...

kemo993
Poruka: 147
Član foruma od: sreda, 26. avg. 2015. u 16:23h

Poruka od kemo993 » četvrtak, 28. jul 2016. u 18:21h

Uzmi u obzir da je mk6 Fiesta, koliko ja znam, onaj model za generaciju 'moderniji' od ovog na slikama koje si prilozio.

Na mojoj Fiesti (2006.) se stvarno skine tako što se odvrnu samo ta dva šarafa i skine zadnji far. Doduše imaju i dva 'pipka' koji trebaju uklopiti u odgovarajuće rupe, ali to se ne može slomiti jer se samo povuče far prema nazad. :)

Odgovori

Povratak na „Styling eksterijera“