Grand Motors banner
Auto otpad Sole banner Led Shop banner
Knežević Enterijer banner Faber auto delovi banner

20 najboljih filmskih jurnjava

Ovde pišete o svemu što nije našlo mesto u ostalim kategorijama i što nema neke preterane veze sa Fordom.
Odgovori
911s [SK]
old-and-rare Fords fan
Poruka: 11519
Član foruma od: petak, 10. okt. 2008. u 10:33h

20 najboljih filmskih jurnjava

Poruka od 911s [SK] » utorak, 29. sep. 2009. u 18:44h

20 – The Wraith (1986)

Technically, this is more of a race, but there are cops in hot pursuit. At any rate, this flick screams the ‘80s. You got Chuck Sheen, a tricked-out Trans Am and an awful soundtrack song called “Never Surrender” by some group called Lion. Oh, and it has a supernatural/alien vibe too.

[youtube]zx2QgPS4ssk[/youtube]

19 – The Transporter (2002)

I dig Jason Statham. He’s not pretending to be Shakespeare. He’s in movies to do one thing — KICK SERIOUS ASS. Statham’s carved a nice little niche for himself in extreme cinema with the Transporter and Crank series. In this scene, wheelman extraordinaire Frank Martin evades French police through the cramped boulevards of Cannes.

[youtube]OQv-9bnPM3Y[/youtube]

18 – Bad Boys II (2003)

What you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you? Sorry, couldn’t resist. Michael Bay knows how to stage elaborate action sequences. Now, the art of coaxing a nuanced performance from an actor is lost on him, but if you’re watching Bad Boys II and expecting Daniel Day-Lewis to pop up and start stealing scenes, you’re insane. My favorite part of this chase is the runaway boat.

[youtube]RsMd3V0amsI[/youtube]

17 – Duel (1971)

Steven Spielberg’s directorial debut is eerily similar to a certain shark movie made four years later. Instead of a twenty-five foot Carcharodon carcharias, the foe is an ominous brown tanker truck. If you haven’t seen this man versus evil entity tussle, do yourself a favor and find a copy. Even at the tender age of 25, Spielberg had mad skills.

[youtube]1003em-pDM8[/youtube]

16 – Quantum of Solace (2008)

Bond, James Bond, has to be represented. There are plenty of four-wheel escapades to choose from in 22 films, but I went with the latest incarnation. I love Daniel Craig as 007. He saved the franchise, in my estimation. In the opening to Solace, Bond pilots a sweet Aston Martin as two equally sleek Alfa Romeos give chase. The action is fast and furious, but Bond can’t be bested by these baddies.

[youtube]22X9d9MWWAQ[/youtube]

15 – Vanishing Point (1971)

Kowalski has fifteen hours to deliver a 1970 Dodge Challenger from Denver to San Francisco. With the help of a DJ named Super Soul, he eludes the authorities across four states. Essentially, the entire duration of the film is an extended car chase. What is Kowalski’s motivation? Who cares, this cat can drive.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7dtxa ... nt-chase-4

14 – The Rock (1996)

Connery. Cage. Harris. Sounds awesome, right? Too bad it was directed by Michael Bay. Wait, Michael Bay again? WTF!? Hey, like I said, he is a master at this type of stuff. This pursuit through the streets of San Francisco pilfers borrows from a classic, but it doesn’t disappoint. How ‘bout that yellow Ferrari!

[youtube]IqqZ9dbWzD4[/youtube]

13 – Smokey and the Bandit (1977)

Sure, the Bandit series is silly and overblown, but it’s also entertaining. Jackie Gleason and Burt Reynolds hammed it up like nobody’s business. The black 1977 Trans Am is without question the car I would most like to own. It’s a tad redneck, but I’ll put it up against any muscle car when Buford T. Justice is hot on my tail.

[youtube]nZZPalUHlxc[/youtube]

12 – Death Proof (2007)

I’m probably in the minority, but I really dig Tarantino’s tribute to some of the other films on this list. Kurt Russell kicks major ass and as an added bonus we get the sultry Rosario Dawson, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead in a cheerleader outfit. Nice. The countryside Charger versus Challenger high-speed demolition derby is a filmmaking clinic.

[youtube]5WeCWP0stYc[/youtube]

11 – The Seven-Ups (1973)

This is one of my favorite movies of the ‘70s. A secret squad of NYC detectives called “The Seven-Ups” do whatever it takes to bring down ruthless criminals. When one of their own ends up dead, the squad is implicated. The following chase advances from crowded city thoroughfares to a country freeway and ends with a bang. It’s just one reason to add The Seven-Ups into your Netflix queue.

[youtube]BmHxf4H-kLI[/youtube]

10 – The Italian Job (1969)

If you like European sports cars, you’ll love The Italian Job. A Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Jaguar E-Type and the Mini Cooper S all make guest appearances. Of course, it’s the Mini Coopers that own the show as they deftly maneuver through a manufactured traffic jam. I’m aware they remade this classic a few years back, but I refuse to acknowledge it exists. The original is where it’s at.

[youtube]SGYPYtMgf7Y[/youtube]

9 – Ronin (1998)

This is one of those flicks I could watch over and over. It never gets old and the action is expertly designed and executed by director John Frankenheimer. Robert De Niro plays an ex-CIA op who along with a few other intelligence agents are hired to seize a mysterious briefcase. This lengthy hunt weaves through the compacted streets of picturesque Nice, France.

[youtube]CVaNBrYLvFg[/youtube]

8 – Gone in 60 Seconds (1974)

A crack team of car thieves are tasked to swipe 48 cars in five days. What ensues is the longest running chase in movie history clocking in at over 30 minutes. Stuntman H.B. Halicki wrote, directed, produced and starred in this cult classic. However, the real star is Eleanor, a yellow 1973 Mach 1 Ford Mustang.

[youtube]U6-TlxADdA4[/youtube]

7 – The Dark Knight (2008)

Heath Ledger’s phenomenal performance as The Joker stole a lot of the thunder in The Dark Knight. There’s no denying the guy knocked it out the effing park from start to stop. That being said, this is also one humdinger of an action flick, highlighted by the intense Batpod versus semi truck chase sequence.

[youtube]OSDP06wL3z8[/youtube]

6 – The French Connection (1971)

This was the first R-rated movie to win the Best Picture Oscar. “Popeye” Doyle and Buddy Russo are NY narco cops attempting to smash an international heroin smuggling syndicate. This is probably the second most famous car chase put to film and it still manages to get the blood pumping.

[youtube]Hu3GmRQ-U9k[/youtube]

5 – To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)

Back-to-back winners from director William Friedkin. Fourteen years after helming The French Connection, Friedkin took dead aim at this extremely underrated thriller about a reckless Treasury Agent’s crusade to bring down the counterfeiter responsible for killing his partner. The second act freeway pursuit is a marvel to behold. At least fifty cars get wrecked in this masterpiece.

[youtube]rZ_39lxlDAg[/youtube]

4 – The Blues Brothers (1980)

Jake and Elwood Blues are film icons. This dastardly duo may operate on the wrong side of the law, but it’s all for a good cause. The Blues boys are a popular bunch. A vindictive woman, dedicated Neo-Nazis, a perturbed country band and the obligatory coppers all want a piece of the brothers. Lucky for them, they’re on a “Mission from God.” Who’s up for a leisurely drive through a shopping mall?

[youtube]Zcv4T9Auy0U[/youtube]

3 – The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

The Wachowski Brothers didn’t eff around when it came to creating ambitious set pieces in the Matrix Trilogy. They melded together live-action footage, stop-motion effects and a bevy of ingenuous CGI for a car chase befitting the 21st Century. I’m not easily impressed at the cineplex, but when it comes to dynamic action sequences, this is beyond amazing.

[youtube]jiCVtvasLxw[/youtube]

2 – Bullitt (1968)

It needs to be written: Steve McQueen was the man. If you’re a guy, you wanted to be him; if you’re a chick, you wanted to be with him. In perhaps his most memorable role, McQueen plays no nonsense San Francisco detective Frank Bullitt, who dodges bureaucratic entanglements to solve the murder of a mob witness. If you haven’t seen this legendary chase, you’re in for an experience. There is no substitute for Steve McQueen.

[youtube]lcW-T-thdoE[/youtube]

1 – The Road Warrior (aka Mad Max 2) (1981)

“You want to get out of here? You talk to me.” Those two sentences kick off the greatest auto pursuit ever put to film. Often imitated, never duplicated, the final act chase pits post-apocalyptic solider of fortune Mad Max and his ragtag gang of gas station attendants against the leather clad minions of Lord Humungus. Aussie director George Miller flawlessly conducts a symphony of spectacular destruction.

[youtube]qwPFLk-ZicY[/youtube]

Da čujemo komentare i vaše predloge.
Everything we do, it's driven by you!
Ford weist den Weg.

"When it comes to defining Ford models, never say "never"! Somewhere, somehow, there was usually an exception to prove the rules..." Graham Robson
Van piše: ...за све те буђаве фордове

Markedjani
Predsednik kluba
Predsednik kluba
Poruka: 21106
Član foruma od: petak, 10. okt. 2008. u 11:14h

Re: 20 najboljih filmskih jurnjava

Poruka od Markedjani » utorak, 29. sep. 2009. u 18:58h

Mister Đejms Bond ima dosta finih jurnjava...

Npr u For your eyes only Gosn Roger Moore beži u spačeku od hordi pežoa :)

Pa npr kul mi je jurnjava u Man with the golden gun kada dekne auto iz izloga i pravi piruete.

Pa npr jurnjava u For your eyes only sa Lotusom Esprit S1 kada ga jure sa crnom Cortinom ghia :)

I tako...

Fale jurnjave iz Fast & Furious-a...

A što se tiče jurnjave broj 1... ubedljivo Bullit... prava pravcata jurnjava i extra realistično odrađeno.

Mad max je isto dobar... ali nije to to :)
Slika
Venetia Red, '81 Ford Taunus 1.3
Diamond White, '91 Ford Sierra 2.0 DOHC 4x4
Vozim besan auto od 1000 maraka!

miki023
Poruka: 1161
Član foruma od: petak, 12. dec. 2008. u 15:47h

Poruka od miki023 » utorak, 29. sep. 2009. u 19:59h

A sta kazete za otkacene voznje poput Luj De Finesa kad sa casnom sestrom u spaceku krene u poteru ili Taxi tamo ima jurnjave i verovatno najvise slupanih policijskih automobila u istoriji filmografije.

[youtube]x7t4KJpm2sc[/youtube] [youtube]KNXw_G-MGoI[/youtube]
Slika

miki023
Poruka: 1161
Član foruma od: petak, 12. dec. 2008. u 15:47h

Poruka od miki023 » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 17:50h

Evo malo I James Bonda

[youtube]VjXhSbPUHnc[/youtube]
Slika

FiestaRS
VIP
Poruka: 4298
Član foruma od: subota, 11. okt. 2008. u 17:57h
Kontakt:

Poruka od FiestaRS » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 18:44h

The Dukes of Hazzard (2005)

[youtube]MFVbMbt0T_8[/youtube]
Slika

Stefan148

 
Poruka: 2255
Član foruma od: sreda, 22. okt. 2008. u 12:02h
Kontakt:

Poruka od Stefan148 » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 18:53h

odlicna jurnjava - The Burglars 1971 Jean-Paul Belmondo & Omar Sharif

[youtube]XVs5rVf8hB0[/youtube]
Slika

FiestaRS
VIP
Poruka: 4298
Član foruma od: subota, 11. okt. 2008. u 17:57h
Kontakt:

Poruka od FiestaRS » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 19:00h

Death Race (2008)

[youtube]5-mgxVmkAhQ[/youtube]
Slika

kubura16v
Poruka: 1841
Član foruma od: četvrtak, 20. avg. 2009. u 20:49h

Poruka od kubura16v » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 19:18h

tek od polovine krece akcija ;)
[youtube]2d4ej1RPkEI[/youtube]

[youtube]CVaNBrYLvFg[/youtube]

Talladega_500
Yankee
Poruka: 11307
Član foruma od: četvrtak, 4. jun 2009. u 03:16h

Poruka od Talladega_500 » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 22:20h

Gumball Rally nije na listi? :-|
When I die, I want to be buried faced down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass.

ace1
Avenger from the past
Poruka: 1983
Član foruma od: petak, 14. nov. 2008. u 19:47h
Kontakt:

Poruka od ace1 » sreda, 30. sep. 2009. u 22:46h

Ronin je i nosioc prvog mesta kao najbolji film sa jurnjavama novijeg doba sa nekom dobrom pricom u evropskom stilu
francuska produkcija ima mnogo dobrih filmova i starih i novih
Opel killer , in progress autolite evolution ,then bekame restomod and eventually all supercars killer (Ferrari too)
It is 1971
Slika

kubura16v
Poruka: 1841
Član foruma od: četvrtak, 20. avg. 2009. u 20:49h

Poruka od kubura16v » četvrtak, 1. okt. 2009. u 00:43h

Ronin mi je jedan od omiljenih ffilmova,stvarno dobar.

Talladega_500
Yankee
Poruka: 11307
Član foruma od: četvrtak, 4. jun 2009. u 03:16h

Poruka od Talladega_500 » četvrtak, 1. okt. 2009. u 02:34h

Vidim na listi nema ni Christine.

Jako preporucujem taj film.

Slika
When I die, I want to be buried faced down so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass.

911s [SK]
old-and-rare Fords fan
Poruka: 11519
Član foruma od: petak, 10. okt. 2008. u 10:33h

Poruka od 911s [SK] » utorak, 6. okt. 2009. u 20:11h

Talladega_500 piše:Gumball Rally nije na listi? :-|
Gumball '76 mi se nešto i ne svidja, mnogo mi je bolji prvi Cannoball '76.
Everything we do, it's driven by you!
Ford weist den Weg.

"When it comes to defining Ford models, never say "never"! Somewhere, somehow, there was usually an exception to prove the rules..." Graham Robson
Van piše: ...за све те буђаве фордове

bossko77
Poruka: 1379
Član foruma od: petak, 13. feb. 2009. u 01:44h

Poruka od bossko77 » četvrtak, 8. okt. 2009. u 21:52h

Cekaj te bre ljudi zar je moguce da ovu scenu nisu uvrstili u top 20 :-(

[youtube]rp40ydpFQcI[/youtube]

kako sam se palio na ovo kad sam bio mladji...

a jedna od po meni neverovarnih scena je wheelie od chargera iz Fast 1
zamisli trkas se sa kolima a auto pored tebe od snage se propinje na zadnje tockove..uh da se najezis
[youtube]fRO6b_ZzZcM[/youtube]
SlikaSlikaSlikaSlika

Odgovori

Povratak na „Off topic & Free time“